Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Like Your Face

To all you makeup wearing ladies (whom I will never be one of)...

My amazing friend April is hosting a Mary Kay fundraising event for me.

The excellent news is that it is an online party, so anyone can participate! Woohoo!

All of my travel expenses for my upcoming trip have been met, so 25% of all orders placed through www.marykay.com/aprilkatherman before November 12, 2010, will go directly towards clothing, medical needs, education fees, and food for the kiddos in Zimbabwe. Please note my name (Rebecca Allen) in the comment box at checkout. And thanks to my awesome hostess, all orders will be delivered to you directly with free shipping anywhere in the United States.

And, I must say, that there are lots of great products, even if you (like me) are of the anti-makeup wearing kind. Oh, and because I am trying to weasle you out of your money for the sake of the kids, I would suggest looking over the ECatalog with you friends and family in mind. Christmas will be here before we know it (which is FANTASTIC, because that means I will be in Zimbabwe before we know it :)

Thanks Friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What's funny is I was reading this post and thinking "Oh, she doesn't wear makeup either. Cool!" And then I realized that I had just put on mascara for the first time in...uh...months. Then I got sad because I wasn't a cool anti-makeup person just like you. But that's ok. =)

Yay Zimbabwe!

Shebecomes said...

@ KEZ- So, either you are still in the cool club, or I am out too, because I do wear mascara at times too. Mascara and lip gloss are for my fancy days :)

makeup how to said...

Hi fellows! We all know already that Anti aging makeup tends to be a little more emollient to address dryness. I have oily skin, so, I couldn’t use the anti aging makeup in the t-zone area. So, I consulted with make up by Tasha.com Company. They helped me well. . makeup how to