Saturday, March 26, 2011

Medicine for the Soul

I came home from surgery yesterday to my own little personal bouquet of sunshine.



Thank you April, they are beautiful.

I also found find this little note from Zimbabwe in my email:
We are praying for you so that you have a successful surgery, we have declared this day a day of prayer and fasting. Remember The LORD says 'Be still and know that I am LORD'. Psalm 103vs3 says; The Lord forgives our sins, heals us when we are sick and protects us from death.
Amen to that!

Thank you all for you prayers and encouragement. The surgery went well. They took out a lot of bad stuff (a lot more than they expected to be in there), and they were able to leave in all the good stuff (my ovaries). If you want all the details, leave me your email address. Just don't want to gross anyone out :) 

4 comments:

~ melissa ~ said...

Thankful for successful surgery!

2boymommy said...

You are so welcome!
I love what you said in your email about the doc wanting to find you a man... she could totally hook you up with a rich doctor! j/k
I am more than happy everything went well and your baby makers are saved!! XOXO

Mark Langham said...

So thankful that you are well!

Jess Elyse said...

So glad and thankful that the surgery went well!
:-)