Monday, April 23, 2012

Women, Their God, and Their Struggles

Good morning friends!

I am so excited to share with you all that my friend Jennifer over at This is the Story of a Girl is kicking off a blog series today called Women, Their God, and Their Struggles.

Jennifer is an inspirational blogger, and I look forward to reading her posts and scriptures each day on my lunch break as a little pick-me-up. She is real with her thoughts and struggles, and she honestly shares the issues that God has placed on her heart.

I am very honored to be starting the series off today with a guest post. I hope you all will take the time to stop by and read along today and throughout the week.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am beyond thrilled, excited, and honored that you are sharing your heart today in my little space! Means a lot!