Sunday, July 17, 2011

*Crickets Chirping*

Hey friends. Sorry it's been a little quiet around here. I wanted to check in and let you all know I am alive and well.

Because if you are anything like me you spend nights tossing and turning when you haven't heard from your blogger friends for an unusual amount of time. Okay, so maybe I am exaggerating a little, but  really, I do worry.

I have been with my family here in Colorado for several days now. Between hanging out with the family, helping my mom move, going to church, going to more church, and making new friends, I have been pretty busy. Plus, with the move, the internet has been sketchy at best. All this to say, I miss you all, and will come hang out with you some more when I get the chance.

I hope you are all doing wonderfully :)

Much love,

6 comments:

annabelle said...

hope you're enjoying that sunny sunny weather, and that just-opened-the-oven heat!

annabelle said...

(I envy you!)

Shebecomes said...

Annabelle- compared to where I live (Fresno) its actually cool here...plus the thunderstorms help cool it off a lot at night. If it's below 105 I'm good to go :) Too bad our Colorado adventures didn't intersect.

annabelle said...

agreed!!

oh wow, I guess I forgot how hot it gets inland. Irvine/Santa Ana was nearly 80 yesterday and it was just too hot! But when I was at the beach earlier in the day, it was the perfect temp. Love those T-storms. When I went to COS, it started raining sooooo hard. my friend's driver side door is bent out from the frame, and we BOTH got wet from rain coming through the gap.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time. Colorado is amazing.

Unknown said...

Hope you've been having a great time!