Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh, Deer

I am still in Colorado, hanging out with my family and these guys in one of the most beautiful places in the world.


I spent the last four days in the Sangre de Cristo mountain range. The name (which means "Blood of Christ") is perfect, because the beauty is so engulfing that it is impossible to not be filled with worship for our Creator and Savior in this place.

I am so thankful to have this time of fellowship with my family and with the Father.

I hope you take the time today to let His beauty engulf you.



~I'll be back in three days. I can't wait read about what you all have been doing the last few weeks.

3 comments:

Cathrine said...

Come back Becca! I miss my internet friend!

Unknown said...

beautiful pics x
i am so excited to have found you on blogfrog! i am a special needs mummy who also has a heart lost to children overseas! come check out my forget-me-not friday posts would be lovely to have you join the weekly linkup! also you must go check out andreas blog you will find it inspiring and you are probably at the same kind of place in life...find alink to her at the bottom of my friday post! much love jane, your newest blog follower! xx

Shebecomes said...

@Jane- So nice to meet you! I am excited what you are doing on your blog, and thank you so much for suggesting to check out Andrea's page as well. I am following both of you now, and can't wait to go read more of your posts!