Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Incredibly Great

I just have to say, I have some of the greatest friends in the world. And this friend, she is one of the incredibly-great ones.


There's nothing like a knock on the door at 10:30 pm on Valentine's Day from your best friend bringing you presents!


Now, let me clarify, she is not super great because she gives me stuff, she is super great because of how thoughtful she is (plus many more reasons).

She brought me a balloon and flowers...



My ticket to see Francis Chan speak about courage...


A beautiful (homemade and chocolatey) ring...


And possibly my favorite, the cutest card I think I've ever seen...




Like I said, she's great.

Thanks Mary Ann, I love you!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and that today you have been reminded how very loved you are, 'cause you are.

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.
And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
1 John 3:16

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! That's a great friend!

Jill Foley said...

Have fun at the Francis Chan event!

halys said...

oh what a truly beautiful friendship! I love what she did and what a surprise!