Thursday, November 18, 2010

Check it Out

Hi all!

I wanted to let you know that Stephanie over at just a little bit louder just wrote this post about five excellent and tangible ways to take a stand against human trafficking. I hope you take time to check it out.

Also, for those of you interested in buying fair trade items, check out www.fairlabor.org. It has been a while since I checked in on the list of their participating companies, and I discovered that several have been added, as well as a few taken off. Buying items from companies who take a stand against modern day slavery is a very big and important way to help stop human trafficking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rebecca! thanks for linking me, and thank you SO SO SO much for that website with those companies. that is the greatest thing ever and I am really excited to have that list. :) hope all is well on your end of things.

Shebecomes said...

Stephanie- No problem...its my pleasure to share your list and passion to stop human trafficking :)