Sunday, May 27, 2012

Welcome to the Family

My friends, I am happy to announce that I have just added a new member into my Compassion family.

My sweet Dilsly has graduated, and although it has been so hard to let her go, I know she has gained so much through the Compassion program and that God has big and mighty things in store for her. She has graduated college with her 2 year degree in engineering, and she is ready to go out and break the cycle of poverty in her family and in her community.

Because of Dilsly's graduation, I am joyfully able to welcome in miss Gamit Ankita Ashvinbhai.




Ankita is nine years old and lives just outside of Mumbai, India. She speaks Hindi, has one sibling, and her parents are sometimes employed as farmers. I can't wait to get to know this beautiful girl and tell her how much she is loved.

6 comments:

Kayla said...

What a cutie! I hope you two have many happy years together.

Cathrine said...

Love it! So exciting!!!!!

Mark Langham said...

Amazing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! How exciting :)

Jess Elyse said...

Ankita just got a wonderful friend! :-)

halys said...

Welcome to your new Compassion child...you are such a blessing Rebecca!